This is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime, bucket list opportunity and 20% of the cost is tax deductible. In addition, the founder of Stand For Vets (who will attempt to solo this race at age 57) and former combat veterans of Warrior Built will be the primary figures in a full-length documentary scheduled to be released a year from this Veteran’s Day. Watching this on the big screen and knowing you were there makes this even more memorable.
This year, the excitement of the 2018 Baja 1000 will be added to this incredible agenda. Experience contingency, be a part of the pits, select key parts of the track to watch the motorcycles, Trophy Trucks and everything in between.
We look forward to providing an amazing experience you will never forget!
- Guests on dirt bikes will travel primarily off-road covering about 125 miles of rugged Baja off-road terrain each day
- Trail guide, Tim Morton
- Ground transportation to and from San Diego
- Honda 450X Rental bike
- Hotels while in Baja, double occupancy
- All meals, 3 each day, plenty of fresh water, snacks, Gatorade, etc.
- All bike fuel
- Support staff of trained mechanics
- Support staff of truck drivers that meet up with the riders at lunch each day and each night stop
- Roving support trucks and all truck fuel
- Baja Bound T-shirt
- Cost of this event is $5,000 (20% is fully tax-deductible)
At the end of the trip, you will be transported back to your hotel in San Diego. Everything is included except for the San Diego hotel, airfare, and alcohol.
Contact Jennifer Morton (email@example.com).